Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My 1st Birthday-completion of one whole year of existence.

Birthday Boy

You are invited.... Havan for my birthday Balloons Mommies & Babies


Party Slide Show

Party Video

Arjun Dancing


My mom can’t believe it’s been a whole year though at times in the middle of the night, she can’t believe it’s been only a year!We have all made it through 1 whole year of excitement, stress, joy, frustration, love, worrying, laughter, crying, hugs and kisses, amazement, wonder, and delight. It was my big day and my parents made it really special for me so that our family will remember it fondly.We celebrated it in India with friends and family. I really enjoyed my party as there were so many people hugging and kissing and dancing with me. Everyone took turns to hold me and play with me. Being a party animal I danced till the midnight. It was a very special day :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you cutie pie ! You look so adorable! Looks like you had a blast on your birthday! Now hug Mommy for that!

Thanks Anu for updating the blog although I cannot open the birthday videos.