Monday, July 23, 2007

Love, warmth, affection and fun and more fun- India as I know it..

With Super Duper Bua
With nana ji and Kriti
Playing with my cousin Kriti
With Anirudh Chacha

With Massi
Mausa
With Mama
With Dada ji
With mami
With Nani

With Anirudh Chacha and Dad's Granny :)
At bade mamji's house -playing with Badi icy

With Badi mami-dadiji & Chotti icy

With Sushma Bua dadi ji

With Neelam Bua dadi, Chiki bua and Aishwariya

Firework especially for me @ Neelam bua dadi's place
With Chhote mama dada

My cousins Sugyan, pragyan and Arnav ( in the background)
Arnav with Varun Chacha ji

With Vimla mausi dadi ji

With Rini Bua

With my Dadaji's Uncle :)

Kumkum bua dadi and the super duper Dadi ji

With Tina bua, Ransher bhaiya (even though he is my uncle :)), Anahita didi and Pinki Bua-dadi
With Paramita aunty & Anirudh
With Anirudh bhaiya and Urmila aunty

It was my first trip to India and I had way too much fun. I got to meet my Dada, nana and Nani ji 0nce again and along with them I met soooo many uncles, aunties & cousins. I got to drink Lassi and nimbu pani and yes I did get to taste some Indian sweets too. On downside, I hurt my self and lost a nail, fell of the sofa/bed couple of times. I visited my dad's granny and we did a week long trip to Himachal. There were too many havan's and celebrations and oh yes my parents threw a grand party to celebrate my 1st birthday. Oh before your enjoy the pics from the trip there is one more thing to share I have a 'bald' new look!! They shaved my head before coming back- its called mundun in Hindi.

No comments: